We were actually ready for church a little early today, so I had the kids go outside for a picture! I'll have to zoom in on it so you can see them better. Aren't they adorable?
Oh my goodness Amy J. I can't believe it's you. Tyler gave me your blog info...your family is absolutely beautiful. I have wondered for years how you were doing. Now that I found you, you look great and happy all at the same time.
5 comments:
I zoomed in and filled my screen with the kids...they ae so adorable and growing WAY too quickly with Grandma and Grandpa J around, slow down!!
Wow--Dylan is so handsome!! Makayla looks so grown up and gorgeous! And of course your two little ones are darling!
Cute kids. I love those little cheeks.
Wow Lance is getting so chubby! Such beautiful children.
Oh my goodness Amy J. I can't believe it's you. Tyler gave me your blog info...your family is absolutely beautiful. I have wondered for years how you were doing. Now that I found you, you look great and happy all at the same time.
Post a Comment