Friday, September 5, 2008

We will, we will ROCK you!

First of all, I have to say what a FUN labor day weekend we had, but before I go on, Makayla wanted me to be sure and post her excitement! On Monday we went to the park for a fun FHE but before we got too far, Makayla got hit in the head by a ROCK! She was quite the trooper, I think she was more nervous to get stitches than anything. Here she is at the hospital. They were very nice and very fast there.
Quinn wanted to do the stitches himself, but we trusted the good doctor at the ER, and he did a great job- just three little stitches!
Dad will take them out tomorrow! Good memories...
I will post the labor day weekend fun when I have more time!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

How did that happen??? Poor girl. I'm glad it wasn't more serious.

Kristen said...

Ouch. How did it happen?

Jer & Di said...

I am sending a Grandma kiss your way! So sad, but you are way brave Makayla girl!