Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

We had a nice long valentines weekend here. It started with a snow day on friday. School was cancelled Thursday night, and when we woke up there was still no snow. By about 8:30 the snow started and it didn't stop until about 3:00 that afternoon. We got quite a bit of wet snow.
The kids played with friends all day then we watched our friends kids that night, so they could go out to eat. Then they watched our kids Sat. night so Quinn and I could go out to dinner! Me and my valentine!
The kids had a blast playing together. At our house they used food coloring pens to write on valentine cookies- that was so fun. Then there was no school monday so we had another play all day day!

3 comments:

Jer & Di said...

Such fun!!! We LOVE all of you, our far-away valentines!

Teri Le said...

Awww, hope you had a wonderful weekend!

A Forever Family said...

Yeah that was fun. Thanks for switching off with us. Hey when you get the chance email me a picture from that fun kids valentine party, my kids will want to remember that. =) I wished that I would have taken a picture with my valentine, what a great idea...I'll have to do that next year.