Friday, February 27, 2009

Music Class

Allie has started a little Music Mania class every Monday and she has had a lot of fun. She is so big! She just says "by mom, I'm going to my class" last Monday I stayed in to get some pictures. It was Old McDonald day. They colored animals at a farm, sang with puppets and acted like animals!


Here they are being monkeys jumping on the bed. Who new packing material could be so much fun?!


She has a couple more weeks this session, then I think she will do it again! Then maybe it will warm up and we can play outside more!



2 comments:

Jer & Di said...

STOP! Allie is getting WAY too big! Slow her down at least until I see her in 3 1/2 weeks!!!

Kristen said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I wish there was one like that around here.