Wednesday, February 25, 2009

WOW

The weather has been so nice the last couple of days, so I pulled out the jogger to pick up kids from school. As I was loading them up it brought back memories of a few years back...... WOW
My kids are growing too fast! I think this pictures was in the summer of 2002, just before Dylan turned 1, close to the same age my younger two are now. Funny thing- I noticed Makaylas hair had been braided and curled, and the kids are all tightly buckled in. Now look back at Allie and Lance- Allies hairs been brushed and put in a quick pony, and no need to take the time to buckle- we've got to get to the school to get two more kids- funny how life changes.
I am sure lucky to have such great kids!


5 comments:

Tanya said...

So cute! I think Allie looks so much like Makayla when she was younger. Do you think so or is it just me?!
Love ya guys!

Sarah and Nathan said...

Cute kids! I think they look so much alike!

Pop J said...

I think they don't see their Grandpa J enough.

A Momma said...

Haha, that's funny. Once the kids get older some things fall through the cracks. Even though Jane is still tiny I've done the same thing. Some things just aren't super essential when you are in a hurry.

The Warren Family said...

That is too cute! Allie and MaKayla look a lot alike. Time does fly! You have such a cute family!