I must admit- I really love working with preschool age kiddos. They are so much fun and so happy! When we moved to Washington we found some friends in the ward who had a preschool group that meets once a week, and we have been patiently waiting for a turn at our house! We started off using water colors to paint paper plate fish for the ocean theme. The kids loved it- even Lance.
This was after I had washed his face two times. Everytime I'd go help another kiddo, he'd paint his face. Or stick the paintbrush in his ear. He thinks he is pretty funny.
It was fun to have these kids over to play and we can't wait until we get another turn!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness Lance. What a funny boy you are!
I want to paint!
what a cute boy!
Cute kiddos!!! Especially the Draper ones!
Post a Comment