Our big sis turned 11 this week! That night we went out for ice cream and came home to open some cards and presents!
Then Firday night she had some friends over for dinner and games!
I remembered playing this cotton ball pick up game at my parties!
Quinn ran the BBQ and cooked hot dogs and hamburgers. Makayla is not a huge fan of pizza.
The girls were all so polite and I think they all had fun.
Makayla and I found this fudge marble cake recipie and it was a very yummy cake!
Happy 11th bday Makayla. We are so glad you are the big sis in our family-
we love you!!
7 comments:
Love these pictures! I can't believe our #1 is double 1s!!! I'm so glad her birthday was fun. Can't wait to see you.
Happy Birthday! Makayla!
The cake looks yummy.
Amy - that cake looks amazing!
And happy birthday to Makayla! I can't believe she's 11!
Oh my goodness...11! She will be in Young Womens in one year! Wow! Makayla is a beautiful girl! I love all of the cute pictures.. playgroup looks like lots of fun! LOVE the video of Lance laughing...SO cute! He is getting so big! What a darling little boy! And happy birthday to Quinn too! Love the pics of the office. Sure miss you guys!
Here's a clap for health,
and one for wealth,
and one our love to show,
and here's
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
ELEVEN
And ONE for you to grow!!!
yea!
Happy Birthday Makayla! I can't believe I'm so bad at keeping up on birthdays. I can't believe our girls are 11! Crazy.
Ooooh! We miss you guys. And pretty soon she'll be an official babysitter. :)
Post a Comment