As August came rolling in, my mind was constantly thinking about last August.
We were back in Lincoln, getting ready for big changes for our family.
On August 24th our good Nebraska friends were in a car accident and we lost our best little buddy Caleb.
I am thankful for how much I've grown and learned this last year, and for the constant reminders I have that this life is the time to prepare to meet God. That families CAN be together forever. That we need to cherish our friendship and hold those we love close. That there is a plan for each of us.
Our dear Mathison friends will forever hold a place In our hearts.
This year they started a "Make a Difference Day"
On this special tragic day- they want us to do something to make the world a little better. Smile at a friend, visit a neighbor, do a good deed, do some service, make a little difference in memory of sweet Caleb. I hope to spend this next week looking for opportunities to make a difference!
1 comment:
Thanks for the reminder. What a great way to turn a difficult day into one of joy and helping others.
Post a Comment