making memories for eternity
Such pretty , white fluffy snow. Ours is rapidly melting and now is the dirty, icy snow. It can hurry and disappear!
Looks fun and COLLLLD! I think I like snow when we have to drive an hour to play in it--snow on MY terms--haha!
All of these snow pictures make me realize how spoiled we are here in Vegas (at least I think so). By the way, I love your playlist - Girls just wanna have fun, that brings back memories! Fun songs!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Such pretty , white fluffy snow. Ours is rapidly melting and now is the dirty, icy snow. It can hurry and disappear!
Looks fun and COLLLLD! I think I like snow when we have to drive an hour to play in it--snow on MY terms--haha!
All of these snow pictures make me realize how spoiled we are here in Vegas (at least I think so). By the way, I love your playlist - Girls just wanna have fun, that brings back memories! Fun songs!
Post a Comment