Thursday, April 3, 2008
Dad + Spring Break = Projects!!!
Quinn has a week off from school, so he has found many ways to keep busy. He spent Monday taking apart the bathroom fixtures and cleaning, replacing and recaulking in the bathrooms so they look like new! Then Tuesday he hung the white shutters on the house!
Heres Makayla admiring her dads work when she got home from school!
Wednesday Quinn worked on our new porch railings. They look so great! He is such a handy man. We also got a new address to put up- that will got up later. Hes also gotten lots of yard work done. Thursday it rained most of the day so he and Allie built her a sandbox in the garage, then put it out back. She LOVES it. We put it under the back porch where the 'dog kennel' is. It should stay a little drier in there, and we can close it off to keep animals out! ;) The kids think its a little fort under there. We really love our yard.
We are looking forward to getting the plants and flowers in the front too. So much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sounds fun and everything is looking great! I cannot believe how much Allie has grown up...she is so cute!
Sounds fun and looks great! I cannot believe how much Allie has grown up, she is so cute!
It's looking great!! My friend is moving back there this weekend, too. I'm jealous she'll get to play w/ Allie-Bug more than me.
Wow! It all looks terrific! Way to go Doctor Draper! Can't wait to se it all in person...15 days!
Wow, it looks great. I love Allie's hair, I can't believe how big she is getting!
Looks so cute, I wish we could see it in person! I can't believe your baby is going to be here so soon. So fun! Miss you guys so much!
Your house looks so cute! Hoping to hear about that baby boy soon! Allie is so cute!!
Post a Comment