Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Tender Mercy

Makayla, Dylan and our neighbor having a picnic on the deck.
Like makaylas shoes?

I have been so tired of the cold, and somehow today it warmed up to a balmy 48 degrees. (almost 40 degrees warmer than wednesday).Now in Vegas we would be bundled up saying its too cold, but my kids decided to take all their goodies outside from the grocery store trip (see precious blog post), and have a picnic out back. I loved how they put on their flip flops. Again- my throat hurts too bad to tell them put on socks and shoes. I am so thankful for this nice day so my kids can go out and play and mom can rest!

3 comments:

Wilcox Crew said...

Awww, I hope you're feeling better. There is nothing worse than mom getting sick. By the way, I love the flip flops!

Teri Le said...

Kids sure know how to take advantage of life when Mommy's are sick!

And, BRRRRR - don't miss the midswest at ALL!

randi said...

I love Eternal Flame! That was one of my favorite songs growing up!!! How is Quinn doing? Are you down to o1 year left??? We almosot to 1 year down! Going great so far!