Friday, September 12, 2008

Allies School Days...

With my big kids off to school, Allie really wanted to go to 'school' too. We found some friends to rotate a preschool with. We each take a month at a time. I have September here at our house, and we have had two classes so far. Allie LOVES getting ready for school, singing songs, and having friends to play with. (it doesn't bother her they are all boys!)

I am having fun doing 'preschool' lessons again! I think this will be a fun year and a fun group of friends!



12 comments:

kteuscher said...

What a darling little preschool class. Does Allie get to "boss" everybody since she is the only girl?

Jer & Di said...

Such a BIG girl! She looks so happy. Keep those pictures coming, I really live for them!!!

Elizabeth said...

Too cute! Andrew has been loving preschool too. I think we've got a great thing going!

Cardalls said...

She is so big and so cute!

The Warren Family said...

How fun! You are too cute Allie!

McAllister Family said...

We love you Allie! You are such a cute little girl! Those little boys don't know how lucky they are to go to school with you, little cutie!

Teri Le said...

Oh, she is just TOO cute!!! I can't believe how much she looks like you as a kid! I'm glad she has some school-friends now!

Kristen said...

She looks so big. I bet you are having fun doing preschool again--especially because you only have to do it for one month and then you get to let another mom do it.

Anna and Jon said...

Your blog is great! I didn't know you were an Office fan. Does it crack you up that we have a "Bob Vance" in our ward? You know, of Vance Refrigeration.

Michelle, Cory, Dominik, Cade, Damian and Anielle said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow up? Your kids are so cute and you're such a cute Mom. I wish that I could handle preschool at my house. Dominik just started preschool too. It happens way to fast. He loves it. Your family is just adorable!

Meli said...

waht a cutey gal--glad to hear your doing school againk, i know that people here loved it!!

Julie said...

I thought about you now that Wyatt is 3. I wish I had Amy to do pre-school! There isn't anything like that here. The "Y" charges 100 dollars a month and the local churches (of all denominations) are about 80 a month for 2 days and 2 hours! INSANITY! I guess I will have to improvise!