Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Blogging World

I have to blog so you can see pictures of my cute kids- they are growing way too fast!!
I think it is so fun that so many of our friends and family have started blogging. We have so much fun taking a peak into your lives when we don't get to see you often enough. It seems to be a fun way to keep in touch with our friends and family. Quinn's sister and brother in law just started their blog and they posted lots of pictures from their trip here in Nebraska. You should check it out. Go to 'Our Favorite Family' on the side and click on Kim and Jason. You really can find some fun things to do in the heartland. I think we may really miss this place when we move. (Check back with me in a few months and I'm snowed in- I may have changed my mind). Until then- keep blogging because we miss you and love to keep in touch!!!

8 comments:

Colleen and Justin said...

How ADORABLE! You must be totally in love with that baby!

Jer & Di said...

I WANNA hug him! Goodness how we miss you..but we are grateful that you are in such a great place.

Teri Le said...

Awww, he's getting SO BIG!!! Give him a big kiss for me!

The Warren Family said...

Love those big eyes and that watermelon smile. We're excited to see you on Friday!

McAllister Family said...

I love that picture of Lance! What a handsome dude! LOVE that smile!

Cardalls said...

He is so adorable! What a sweetheart!

randi said...

Amy, he is so cute!!! so any new plans on when you are done there? Still Pocatello maybe? We still don't have any ideas! I'm just glad that we are under the 3 year mark!

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Hey Amy, It looks like you guys are doing good, and having fun in Nebraska! Your kids are growing up and are so cute!! Are you as excited as we are for ortho graduation? Do you guys know what you are doing after? We are having such a hard time deciding where to go, Dave sent out a bunch of letters to orthodontists in SLC, UT, but who knows what will happen there! I am excited to hear what your plans are.