I just have to say how excited we are that The Office is going to be back on next week! If you haven't gotten into this show- come over and watch it with Quinn- he laughs so hard you can't help but laugh too. I think we burn about 100 calories an episode.
So, what shows are you looking forward to?
12 comments:
I'm just excited for anything new!
AMY!!!! So excited to know that you have a blog! I just linked over from Michelle's! Seriously, I am so excited! I miss you guys! send me your email address and I will add you to my blog list (it's private) so that we can keep in touch! WOO HOO!!!!! LOVE YOU! - Tricia
jasonandtricia@hotmail.com
Yeah for the Office! Also Greys Anatomy and Pushing Daisies!!!
I am looking forward to Chuck, The Office, House, I think those are the main shows. I'm excited for a whole new season of House because that means new diagnoses which will turn into new things for my mom to think we are dying from :)
We love THE OFFICE and Greys. Cassidy and I like to watch THE BIGGEST LOSER. It totally motivate me to exercise.
We LOVE the Office too! Definitely our favorite! We'll definitely have to have an Office party sometime...that show is hilarious!
The Office is the funniest show ever. We, too, have been counting down the days for the new ones!
Yea!!!!! What a darling blog. We love you and miss you. I could not find the pics from the emergency room incident. Lance to too darn cute and Allie better not give any more haircutS!!!!! but she is adorable. The "big school kids" are too smart and too wonderful. Love, Grandma!
I love you guys! Wow are the kids changing so very fast. Count your blessing everyday as you watch them grow. It is crazy, but the best kind of crazy. love grandma Draper
Okay, we're sooooooooooo excited for this season. I've also gotten into October Road, but that usually doesn't start until...October. Go figure.
It's all about The Office! That and Lost. Can't wait.
GREYS ANATOMY BABY!! and LOST, but that's not for a while!
Post a Comment