I really don't know where all the time goes- is September really coming to an end? Since school has started back up, we've just been flying from one thing to the next, so I thought I'd just post some random pictures of us lately!
This picture is a special one I took just for my good friend, Kristen. She LOVES green beans, so when we picked all of these out of our garden, I thought about sending some to her in Vegas. But the girls talked me out of it. Sorry Kristen, maybe next time!! ;)
Some days running around with four kids can make me crazy, but then I get them all together for one second on the couch and I think how lucky I am to be a mom! Then we head off to church and after that I remember why I'm going crazy.
PAY IT FORWARD... So when we lived in Vegas we had this big double stroller sitting in our garage for years. Then a friend of mine was having her second baby and we passed that big thing off to her. Fast forward a few years... now I have a baby who needs a stroller and a two year old who sometimes wants to ride too. So I've been watching Craig's list and checking out garage sales looking for a sit n stand stroller. These strollers are great, and hard to find used. Earlier this week I went to breakfast with some friends to celebrate a birthday, and my friend said she had s sit n stand stroller in her garage I could have! I was so thrilled! So we went to get it and not only is it a sit n stand, it converts to a regular double stroller- which was perfect for this day when i went to pick the big kids up from school and the little ones fell asleep. She just made my day sharing with us! Thank you Thank you!!! (Quinn says we have too many strollers, but I really use all of them.)
There's something about Allie.
There you have it- some fun pictures of our life lately.
There's always something fun going on here!
4 comments:
I am so glad that your kids talked you out of sending those to Las Vegas...they are nothing I need to see around my house. It looks like your garden was very plentiful this year. Good Job Quinn. I love the cute pic of all of your kids. Congrats on the double stroller!
That baby is so cute I can't stand it! Looks like your kids are coordinated for a family photo!
I LOVE the pic of the 4 kids together, they're all growing up so very fast.
We sure love you guys! Such a cute family!
Post a Comment