We gathered with some of the Draper clan at Grandma and Grandpa Drapers house for a fun hot dog roast in the gazebo. My kids love going to play in Grandpas forest. This week had been so wet there were quite a few puddles to play in. We are learning the style in Washington and had our rubber boots on for the party!
Quinn's little brother Travis and his wife Monica came over from Idaho for the weekend to announce they will have another Draper joining the clan!
Big boys and little boys showing their muscles!
Allie loves Grandpas swing!
Getting ready to eat!
Trevor, Aspen, Makayla, Allie and Whitney.
Sitting around the gazebo fire singing songs!
Allie with Grandpa Draper and Melanie and Tanner.
Grandma and Kaitlin.
Amy & Jen
Cute Cousins!
Aspen, McKenzie, Makayla and Kaitlin!
Why I'm tired of the rain:
Dylan comes home looking like a mud puddle every day!
(Then he was probably licking marshmallows off those fingers!)
We had a fun night with lots of cousins and we got excited for Reunion in a few weeks!
What a fun memorial day weekend!
4 comments:
Aaah, I just get sadder I won't be here to see you guys.
Looks like a whole lot of fun...I'll have to post our Memorial Day pics too. Can't wait to see you in 5 weeks!
Oh I'm loving all of the trees and the green in the pictures! You live in a beautiful place! Sounds like you're sick of the rain! :) Luckily you have the two most beautiful months coming up! Miss you guys!
why is Quinn always flexing in his pictures? We get it already...he has muscles! =)
Counting down until we see you guys!
Post a Comment