We can hardly believe Makayla just had another birthday! We had a fun day taking some friends to a movie and having lunch at our place. She felt like a real princess for the day! ( and yes- we had frozen pizzas- we let her pick what to have and that is what she wanted for lunch on her birthday!)
10 comments:
Looks like it was a wonderful day! She's getting so grown up.
Happy Birthday Makayla.
from Mattison and Isabel
I love the cake Amy
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Makayla
Happy Birthday to you!!!
We love you! We sent you a package, watch the mail for it next week.
-Tyler, Tanya, Taylor, Andy & Ashlyn.
Happy birthday to ur big girl...double digits next year! Wow! We would have loved to be there, one of these days we'll celebrate with you, We promise!
Love the music choices on your blog, they make me smile!
LOL - was Dylan cold or embarrassed??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKAYLA!!
Danielle even reminded me that morning to call - but I was in bed still.
I can hardly believe that you have a daughter that old. She is absolutely beautiful!
Happy Birthday Makayla! We miss you guys!
Wow! I can't believe how old Makayla is and how big she is getting. I still picture her as the little girl that I saw when we started dental school. She is so pretty and I love her big smile!
Hi Amy and Makayla
She is so beautiful! Just like her mama. I think we must have seen the picture/design for that present birthday cake in the same Family Fun magazine Amy. You did a great job!
Post a Comment