Saturday, February 23, 2008

Try this when your sick.


After spending the week sick, and not being able to eat, load up all your kids and go to the grocery store. Knowing that theres not much food at home, and you can't eat anything anyways because your throat hurts so bad, its just easier to nod and let your kids put whatever they want in the cart so you can hurry and get home and lay down. It hurts too much to talk and explain why we don't need doughnuts, cookies and popsicles. So heres Allie eating a cupcake for lunch. Next to her are the pretty flowers my mom sent- thanks mom that really brightened my day!

1 comment:

Cardalls said...

I hear ya! My kiddos have all been sick this week and now I am getting it! I am sorry you feel so yucky! It's even worse when you are pregnant because you are extra tired! Wish I was there to come and get your kids! Feel better soon!