Monday, April 14, 2008

Baby Shower!

A sweet friend in the ward had a double baby shower for me, and our friend who is due with her fourth about a week after me. We had a fun morning visiting, having breakfast and getting spoiled with gifts! I am so lucky to have such good friends here in Nebraska! Its hard with the light- but you can see our tummies a little here!
Makayla was a helper taking some pictures and helping me open presents. She is such a good big sister!
Next Monday this baby should be here- ready or not!

3 comments:

Jer & Di said...

I kept meaning to ask how the Shower went, It looks like it was fun! Did you get some needed items??

Kristen said...

Oh I have to call you soon and discuss all of your baby stuff. You look good too. Good luck this week.

Cardalls said...

How fun--wish I could have been there!!