Sunday, April 6, 2008

Conference sunday

I took this picture as conference was starting- while they were being good! We watched conference on our computer since we don't have it on TV here. It worked out pretty well. Makayla and Dylan had their conference packets out and MnMs for bingo. This lasted about an hour- then they were done. It was great to watch conference- then we took a walk around the block and we're getting ready for the next session!

3 comments:

Jer & Di said...

Yay...such good kids. Conference was great and a treat to be there.

VegasWatkins said...

That's about how long the girls lasted, the boys are a different story!! I think they only made it 10 minutes.

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I am pretty impressed with the conference packets. I had never heard of them until I read your blog. Thanks for the idea to use in the future.