I went to the Doc. today and it looks like we are going to induce labor to get this guy here. The plan is to go to the hospital Sunday night and they are going to use a Foley bulb to help dilate the cervix- then start pit in the morning. The Doctor thinks this won't be a long or hard labor- but we will see. Ive been induced for 3 now and each one was different. This one looks to be new too. I'm a little nervous, but glad my parents will be here to help with the other kids! Thats the latest newz here!
7 comments:
Amy, I was induced using the foley with Brooklyn. It is seriously amazing and so easy. It worked just like we'd hoped and I was ready to be induced with pit the next day. I hope it works great for you too! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about it. :)
He'll get here, one way or the other, that's for sure! I', SOOOO glad we'll be there too and cannot hardly wait!
With the twins Tanya just waited at home until they practically fell out :)
It's hard to believe your even pregnant since we haven't seen you since Hawaii. We miss you guys!
So I have given birth but what is a foley bulb?
I can't believe this baby is almost here. It seems so weird because we haven't seen you pregnant. I am so excited to see pictures. We will be thinking about you.
We hope everything goes well. I bet your kids are getting so excited!
What in the world is a foley bulb? That is such a funny sounding gadget!
I'm sure you won't read this before because it's Sunday night now. You are probably already at the hospital. But just wanted you to know that we are thinking and praying for you and the baby!
Post a Comment