Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Baby Update!

I had a doctors appointment this morning and everything is looking good. The Dr. seemed surprised I haven't dilated at all, but I told her that's how it goes for me. My babies don't like to come out on their own! I have one more appointment scheduled next week then I will go in to be induced on April 21st if he hasn't come by then. My due date is actually the 22nd, so hopefully this guy won't be too big. The Dr. doesn't think so- around 7 lbs is her guess. So I am just checking things off my list to get done before this baby comes. I painted the kitchen yesterday and have vacuumed out the van- still more to do, but that's keeping me busy. The kids are getting very excited. They don't have school on the 21st, so they think this baby being born is a holiday! We're excited form grandma and Grandpa to get here and are counting down the days.
We still don't have a name- but come on, are you surprised? We always have to look at our kids before we name them. 12 more days to go!

8 comments:

Tanya said...

So exciting!!! I can't wait to see pictures.

Wilcox Crew said...

We are so excited that this baby boy is almost here! I'm glad things are going well, can't wait to see pics and find out what his name is! If you get a chance, put up some pics of your new kitchen color.

Kristen said...

I want to see the pics of your kitchen too. I am still hoping you pop that baby out on your own try for the 18th.

Jer & Di said...

We are counting down the days too! Only 11 more to go!

mccall... said...

Hey, it's McCall! I just came across your blog... so exciting you're having ANOTHER baby! I'm way behind. I'll add you to my blog - let's keep in touch!

Amber and Co. said...

That is so exciting! You're almost there! I'm so amazed that you're doing all of those projects and you're so far along in your pregnancy. I seriously have no excuse! :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I am excited for your family. Another baby is always fun. I hope everything goes well.

Meli said...

good luck amy--thats a great day, my parents anniversary. Hope everything goes well. Keep us updated.