Sunday, April 6, 2008

GMO


I didn't type that wrong- Makayla and mom had a Girls Morning Out! We went to a nail school and both got pedicures! We thought it was pretty fun- they don't have smaller chairs for kids, so I worried Makayla was getting uncomfortable, but she said it was comfy- I think it almost put her to sleep. We didn't take any pictures there, but heres how our feet look now!

I wanted to have my toes done before this baby came and it was more fun to have her with me than go by myself!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

How fun! I can't wait until Taylor and I can do that kind of stuff.
You guys totally have the same feet!!!

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Ok, I know you have small feet, but how come Makayla's are already as big as yours?

http://jorgstyle.blogspot.com

Teri Le said...

Oh my! Her feet are almost as big as yours! SHe'll be taller than you soon!!!

Pedicures are SOOOOO addictive.

Jer & Di said...

All that is missing are grandma J's feet...I wanna play too!