Yesterday I took Allie to meet some friends at play day at the Gym. They open their Gym for two hours and just let the kids play. Allie had never been, and since she has decided the couch makes a good trampoline, I decided we should go. I told her all week if she didn't jump on the couch I would take her to the gym- and she loved it!
She tried out the rings and thought she made a good monkey!
She wasn't afraid to jump off the tramp into the foam pit. Here she is with her friends climbing around!
In the 'small' gym room were some fun toys. She liked trying the forward rolls. (P.S. See the cute mom behind her? That's her friends mom. She is actually due in 3 weeks with her 3rd boy. Its sickening isn't it? She is so tiny! I'm glad I wasn't pregnant at the same time as her!)
Allies friend taught her how to balance and wanted to catch her. But when Allie jumped to her they both crashed. Pretty funny. Then Allie decided to just jump into the pit!
It was a fun day- we may go there every Friday morning!
1 comment:
So fun! We really to get together more often!
Post a Comment