Thursday, October 23, 2008

SIX MONTHS OLD!!!

I can't believe Lance is already 6 months old. He is such a fun baby and everyday he makes us smile. The other day he was laughing so hard he kept snorting! So we all kept laughing, so he kept laughing- it was pretty funny. He seems to be pretty glad he's in our family- and we can't imagine our family without him! After I took his 6 month picture, Allie wanted a picture of her too- and then wanted to take a picture of me- so here you go- my picture by Allie the photographer!Now I know he looks small, but at his 6 month appointment Lance weighed in at 18# 15 oz! Yep- that's right- he's pushing 19 lbs already!
Allie our cheeser. Can you believe she's almost 3?! She tells everyone she sees that "It's almost my birthday and I will be 3 in November" We told her when shes 3 she can't suck her thumb, so we'll see how that one goes.
Love these kids!





5 comments:

Kristen said...

Amy, your hair is getting so long. Happy 6 months chubby Lance!

Hoggards said...

Your kids are so cute! It's been forever since I've seen you guys!

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Ok, so I know this wasn't the intention but this post really mad me made. I can't believe that it's been 6 months and I still haven't even met the kid. I mean, come ON! He's a handsome little devil for sure.

Pop J said...

What's with the sissy little outfit? Get that kid a Husker shirt!

QnA Drapers said...

Hey dad- Im telling your sister you called that outfit sissy she bought for him!!!