Sunday, October 26, 2008

Time Out

This weekend was another great Time Out for Women conference. Quinn spent Saturday with the kids and I drove up to Omaha with some friends to spend the day. There were some fun speakers and great music, and just the Time Out needed for mom! There were a lot of girls from our ward there, and a fun group from another ward- so we all got to play together. One friend even came back from Utah to play- It was so fun to see her again! I got to sit it the "mom" section with some fun friends. Emily and Stacy and I had fun coming in and out of the conference with our babies!

My good friend Tanya and I and our cute boys. They were loving spending the day with their moms! This was my third Time Out, but the first one I've had a baby at- kept me a little busier! We went to lunch with some friends during the lunch break at the conference. It was a beautiful day in Omaha. Im glad I got to go to this fun Time Out!


4 comments:

Jer & Di said...

You look terrific Amy. I am thrilled that you are able to attend these Conferences. I haven't gone since that one we went to in San Diego. We love your Quinn for making it possible.

The Warren Family said...

Such a great day! Where are we going next year?

Michelle, Cory, Dominik, Cade, Damian and Anielle said...

You have such a cute blog!!! Ok, so I lied at the reunion. I'm so sorry. I hate doing that but my husband really wanted to wait until we found out what it was to tell people. As soon as I found out I wanted to tell everyone but it's more important to keep my husband happy. As you can see, I didn't quite make it that long, but long enough to please him. Thanks for the congrats. We're so excited!!!

Kristen said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun.