Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

These pictures are from conference weekend, but I'm just getting a chance to post them now.
We went back to the fun pumpkin patch that we found last year and had a fun day playing and looking for pumpkins. Quinn was bummed the kids wouldn't do the 'scary' haunted house with him, maybe next year. If you go back to last Octobers posts- you'll see the kids in this same picture spot!
Cute as a pumpkin. Lance was great the whole time! What a good baby.
Taking a hay ride out to the pumpkin patches. Allie picked a white one this time. Lance was kinda trying to nap.
Another pictures spot! It was fun to see so many kids running around in their Great Pumpkin Run shirts. I think every kid in town must have been at that fun run earlier in the day.
The weather has been great. It's getting cooler now, but the trees are beautiful. I had the kids go find me leaves outside yesterday so I could laminate some for singing time today. We're singing autumn songs today. Its a nice time of year, but I'm not sure we're ready for the cold and snow yet...

6 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Looks like fun! I just noticed your 'about me' thing says you guys were married in 2007... :)

A Forever Family said...

You make such a Beautiful Old Lady.... he he he

Kristen said...

That looks like such a fun pumpkin patch. I bet you are loving the fall out there.

Jer & Di said...

This brings back fun memories of Conference weekends...but I am sure these were on Saturday, we have repented! Makayla's hair looks beautiful

Broderick Clan said...

Love all the beautiful pictures! The pumpkin patch out there looks like so much fun! I really miss fall in places like where you are!

Wilcox Crew said...

I love these pictures - we miss you guys! Tell the kids we said hi.