Sunday, October 19, 2008

Just checkin if youre paying attention.

So theres a little spot over there -------> that says "about me" and tells about our family. For the longest time it has said we were married in June of 2007, Funny how we managed to have four kids between now and then! That was one busy year!
Congratulaitons to my brother for being the first one to point it out. Better pay attention while reading our blog- there may be something fun hidden there!

2 comments:

The Warren Family said...

Casey and I noticed that too! I told Casey to tease Quinn about it at school. We are PAYING (paing):) attention!

The Bui's said...

Hey Draper's,
Chet and I were just thinking about you tonight and decided to try and find you in the blogging world. Sure enough! here you are. Your family is beautiful. What fun! Isn't the internet great. You can e-mail if you want
cnap@verizon.net
Or Check out our blog, which I guess you can link to from here. lots of love.
Chet and Nancy