Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Another Halloween has come and gone! What a fun crazy holiday. We have stretched this one out way too long and I think we're all ready for November. (Especially Allie). We went to the trunk or treat at the church then came home and the kids, their friends, and the dads went around the neighborhood. My friend even stayed to visit with me and the little ones so we could hand out candy. What a fun night. We only got one trick when some neighbors showed up and yelled: "Merry Christmas". ;) I was a lonely witch- next year I will convince some friends to dress up with me! I did score some points with my primary kids who really think I am the coolest primary music teacher!
Here's the boys- Mr. Potato Head and a Pumpkin. Shouldn't every baby be a pumpkin when they are that darn cute?!

And the cowgirls- yep ones even riding a chicken. That was a hit this year! You should see her do her chicken dance.


Our gang ready to load up on candy. Notice how we don't even need coats. How great was the weather in Nebraska this fun fall day?!




10 comments:

Sarah and Nathan said...

What fun costumes, they made me laugh! I love it! Your baby is so darn cute! I can't believe how big he is! What cute kids!

Teri Le said...

Oh, I LOVE the riding the chicken! that is just way too cute. Your kids are all getting SOOOO big!!!

Nelson Family said...

What a cute family! You guys look great! I miss you all! We had great weather in Utah, too. No coats needed.

Kristen said...

No one else dressed up with you? What a bummer. Your kids looks so cute. Love their costumes.

Colleen and Justin said...

Your kids are adorable! Wasn't this the best Halloween ever for weather? I even wore flip flops out trick-o-treating. The best part was we were home by dark!

Jer & Di said...

Everyone looked wonderful...even the Mommy! Sure do love you guys and am glad you had a great time. See you soon!!

The Warren Family said...

Such cute kiddos! It was so fun to see you guys last night! Now that's a lot of candy!!!!

Julie said...

Your kids look GREAT! How fun!

Cindy said...

Very fun Halloween costumes! Way to dress up as well. Your kids are so cute. I keep thinking how close Kaitlyn and Ali are in age. My how they have grown. I found your blog again through Julie's. This is Cindy Peterson by the way ;)

A Momma said...

I totally missed the awesomeness of those costumes! Allie was adorable! And your wig was fantastic.