Saturday, June 28, 2008
Happy Anniversary!
I can't believe its been 11 years- but Quinn and I just had our 11 year anniversary. I guess I should post some pictures of our wedding and compare how much we've changed. Dylan commented "you were married 11 years ago?- I wasn't even born yet!" So, I guess were getting old! I had him take a quick picture of us as we left on our hot date to celebrate. We had a yummy dinner at Granite City then went shoe shopping for Quinn, but still didn't get him any. The poor guys been wearing the same shoes he got his first year of dental school. Its been an exciting 11 years and I'm looking forward to an eternity more! I love you babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Happy anniversary! I am glad Dylan wasn't born yet when you got married!! :)
Congrats you guys! I can't believe it has been that long. I also can't believe that it has been longer since our first year of Ricks. Wow, time flies!!!
Happy Anniversary you two! I can't wait to see what the next 11 years bring you on this adventure we call marriage. You have done so much together and I know you will continue to do great things! Love you!!!
Happy Anniversary. Glad you got to do something fun.
Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you and Quinn were able to get away for a little bit.
I was laughing when I read your post about primary chorister. That is NOT my favorite calling. You had some great points about why it's great, but it is so exhausting on Sundays! I'm glad you love it, and I bet you do a GREAT job!
Happy Anniversary to such a wonderful couple! You both look so young!
Congratulations! Happy Anniversary! You guys are great!
Post a Comment