Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Summer Days

I haven't downloaded any pictures from our fun summer days yet, but I thought I would write a little about how our summers going thus far! We went to a friends today and she had invited over lots of friends to play in the backyard. She had a pool blown up and a slip and slide and lots of fun toys to play with . The kids had a blast and it was fun to visit with some other moms.
We started talking about blogs and how fun they are to keep in touch with, so I had to come home and check out my friends and families blogs to see how everyone is doing. I just have to say how much I love seeing pictures of you and your families, and how I miss them so much! Everyday we talk about some of our friends or our family who don't live near us, and how we wish we could see them more. So thank you for keeping your blogs up- I don't always leave comments but love to check them often. And we love sharing our lives with each of you who mean so much to us. My kids always ask me to put the fun pictures of them on the blog because they know their friends and grandparents and cousins will see them.
Having four kids seems to be giving me a run for my money and I hardly have time to get on the computer for more than 10 minutes before Im off to do something else:
(funny side note)
Today when I came home to check the blogs I had been on about 2 minutes when Lance (who I was holding) filled his diaper, then Allie found some of sisters lip gloss she thought was lotion and rubbed all over her hands, and Dylan called from upstairs because he had spilled a bowl of cereal on the floor. My moment on the computer was over.

Anyways- just wanted to say were surviving and we love to hear from you. Thanks for meaning so much to us! More pictures soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

All I have to say is, I love the slip and slide. Favorite summer activity ever. But my mom would never get us one. Luckily my best friend Heather had one.

Cardalls said...

Four kids has surely given me a run for my money too! Seems like someone needs something ALL of the time!!

Cardalls said...

I thought i left a comment about this post a couple of days ago, but apparently it didn't work! Four kids has about done me in as well. Seems like someone is ALWAYS needing something, usually more than one someone at a time. It is very crazy and hectic! Let me know if you figure it out anytime soon!