Sunday, June 22, 2008

Picture Sunday

It has been so nice here in Nebraska, so this evening after dinner we all found ourselves outback. Allie is here posing with our garden daddy worked so hard on! Is he cute or what? Can you believe hes two months old?
The boys falling asleep on the swing!
Dylan playing with his pitch back- this boy has a ball in his hands all day long.
Such a fun day!

6 comments:

Cardalls said...

What a GREAT yard you have! I am sooo jealous!

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Such fun. I used to have a pitch back... but I think Dylan can throw better than I can already.

Kristen said...

Look at those chubby cheeks! Your garden looks very nice. What are you growing. Looks like you had fun making lots of jam.

Cannata Clan said...

We so miss your beautiful family! Wow will my kids ever know what it is like to have that big of a backyard???

Wilcox Crew said...

I love all of the pictures, and your backyard is incredible! I love your posts, it's fun to keep up with you guys. We miss you!

Short Family said...

It was so fun to look at pictures of your family! We wish we could see you guys!