Thursday, June 5, 2008

Messy Allie May

I just had to put in a picture of our little allie may because this morning at the park she went "swimming" in the puddles in the sand and had to ride home in a dry pull up I had in the car. She seems to find a mess everywhere and smiles the entire time she plays in it.

Here she is on the kitchen table making a snow angel in the flour after we made pizza. She thought it was so much fun because her brother and sister kept laughing at her! I think my brother liked to play in flour when he was this age too.

7 comments:

Teri Le said...

LOL - Actually, your brother and a friend got into a HUGE supply of baby powder at about that age. Remember patting his head and having a cloud puff up?

QnA Drapers said...

Oh- i remember the picture of the boys in the bathroom covered in white- Allie would have loved that.

Jer & Di said...

I'll have to find it and compare..I am sure Allie will have no trouble finding her own way to make messes, but isn't she just so cute!!??

VegasWatkins said...

The simple joys of childhood, where you weren't worried about what would make a mess or not! Go Allie I love it!

Kristen said...

That is the funniest picture. She looks like she is enjoying herself.

Broderick Clan said...

kids will be kids! You are good letting them be so. Allie is so cute!

Cardalls said...

The joys of childhood! When messy is cool and not annoying!