
As I listened to the speakers in church today, I got a little emotional thinking about my dad and all the sacrifices he made for me growing up. I always could go to my dad for anything and knew he would help me. He always lead the biggest cheering section at all my sporting events and laughed at my crazy jokes. I always knew how much my dad loved me, and I am so thankful for him!
Then I married this great guy who has a special love for his dad as well. When my roommates through me a bridal shower they had a bunch of questions I had to answer about Quinn. When they asked me who his hero was, I knew to say "his dad". Larry is such a good example to me as well, and to our kids.
So to all the dads out there- thanks for all you do! It is a great calling to be a father.
1 comment:
That was really beautiful. We missed being around family on this Father's Day, your post made agreat difference. We love you too.
Post a Comment