Yummy yummy strawberries!!!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Strawberry Fields forever
I can't believe we went strawberry picking and I forgot the camera! The kids were great pickers, and Allie decided to just pick and eat- no need to fill up the basket. Quinn was really getting into it and soon we had 14 lbs of strawberries! Yummy.
Since I didn't get pictures of us picking- I took some pictures like granny- of our harvest. We made three batches of jam, two pies and had some strawberry shortcake too!
My granny used to take pictures of all the harvest they got out of their garden, even all the pies she would make. Guess we know where our pictures taking tradition came from! We miss our granny!
Yummy yummy strawberries!!!
Yummy yummy strawberries!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These are SOOOOO cute. How fun to pick strawberries and enjoy them right away, way to go Allie May! These 2 pots make me miss you more than ever! I am glad you are having a wonderful summer, and Lance, what a big, cute boy!
We LOVED the strawberry pie you made for us. SO delicious! What a fun thing to do. We want to go strawberry picking now!
Post a Comment