Our little dude is 7 years old!

We asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday and of course he wanted to play ball outside. That means, soccer, baseball, basketball, football, whatever he can run around with outside. We even had a water balloon toss.

Dylan got a little warm and cooled himself off.

He had some fun friends from school and the neighborhood come over and party with us. We can't believe this little guy is seven!!!
(We do love this backyard and would love to have anyone over to party with us back here!)
7 comments:
Happy Birthday! Eat an extra cupcake for us. : )
Dylan... you are so OLD! I hope you had an awesome birthday.
I can't believe he is 7. Wow! Happy Birthday Dylan!
Happy Birthday. I can't believe he is 7!!! We wish we could have been there to celebrate.
Happy Birthday Dylan!! Tyler wishes he could have been there at your party! GREAT backyard by the way!!
This is Kristen's mom. I hope it is okay for me to peek at your blog and comment. I was down at Kristen's last week-end and say the cute pictures of your new little boy and just wanted to tell you congratulations. So, Congratulations!
Next year we'll celebrate with you Buddy!
Post a Comment